Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Werewolf Transformation WIP


I bit off a little more than I could chew, as you can see. My vision went beyond the allotted time I had to complete the assignment, especially with matters in my personal life interfering. At any rate, The first panel is done, the second is nearing completion, and the 3rd obviously needs a fair bit of work.

I'm considering cropping the image in a bit tighter for the second and more so for the third panels while maintaining the same aspect of the format. That way I can put in some nice gross details and not feel like I'm wasting my time. The drawback, of course, is that I have to render the hair better to keep with the style of the piece. I'm also going to redraw the hands of the third panel because the fists feel like kind of a cop-out and interrupt the flow or sequence I've established.

No comments: