Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Final Assignment: Book Cover (Revised)


Here's the revised one!

I just wanted to say to all of you that I really enjoyed the class (even if digital stuff isn't my cup o' tea). Even if I was crabby about it (which I was, 3/4 of the time XD) I did really value your feedback and suggestions on my work. I've never taken critiques all that well, so I hope you didn't take it too personally.
During this class I've come to realize just how much I've still got to improve and learn. I'm still pretty far down on the artistic totem pole. XD
All and all, its been pretty darn humbling.
Which is good. XD I think my ego needed a kick in the pants.

In any case, I hope you all have a good summer, and if we never cross paths again, I wish you the best on your careers.

Sincerely

~Jade~

No comments: